How to Save and Live Fabulous!
Stop comparing yourself to others. If you always want the things or lifestyle other people have, you will always be trying to catch up to an impossible standard. Learn to be happy with what you have and what you can afford!
Here are some tips to help you save and live fabulous:
1. Take advantage of the text/email alerts that popular stores send out about special deals and coupons! Sign up for alerts from your favorite stores by registering on their website.
2. Take advantage of “Buy One, Get One Free” items.
3. If you take a few minutes to look, you can find coupons for your favorite places online. You can also do research to find the best deal on the item you want to purchase. This is a great way to save money and it just takes a few minutes of your time.
4. Sign up for alerts from places like Groupon and Living Social. You can find deals on movie tickets, restaurants, gym memberships, and outdoor activities for nearly half the price. It’s a great way to get to try new and fun activities without paying full price.
5. Never purchase expensive items on impulse. Think over each expensive purchase for at least 24 hours.
6. Create a budget by making a list of your wants and needs. By doing so, you allow yourself to keep in mind how much money you need to put away for certain things and how much money you can actually save for your future.
7. Save money by using your local library. Once you have signed up for a library card- books, movies & music are typically available for free.